Orders Orders > € 100 = Free
Outside the Peninsula
Prices by weight for the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are quoted in the shopping cart. Import charges to be paid by the customer.
It's listed in the shopping cart by weight.
Rest of the World
It's listed in the shopping cart by weight. Import charges to be paid by the customer.
2. CONDITIONS FOR FREE SHIPPING:
• for Peninsular Spain: all orders above € 100
• for the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, the EEC and the rest of the world: no free shipping. Import duties shall in no case be included.
• if you choose to be picked up at our Amposta shop and go to the shop to pick it up.
3. DELIVERY TIMES
The estimated delivery time shall always be indicated on the product fiche.
If it's in stock, it says "fast delivery".
If you have to order from the factory, for example "Delivery in 2 weeks" or "Delivery in 4 weeks" or whatever.
Once we have the products in stock in store for shipping after the deadlines indicated on the product sheet the delivery times are:
1 to 2 working days depending on the delivery address. Usually 24 hours for small shipments in Spain.
For international shipments delivery times vary from 3 to 8 working days.
4. SHIPMENTS OF FURNITURE AND BULKY OBJECTS
Deliveries of furniture or very bulky items are on the street. It is advisable to find two or three people to handle it to your flat, since the transporter leaves it on the street. If you wish, you can hire the special floor delivery service, with a surcharge that is paid in the shopping cart by choosing the appropriate Carrier.
Upon receipt of the furniture, you must check that the packaging is in good condition and, if you detect any anomalies, make a note on the delivery note.
In case of doubt, write "BESIDE EXAMEN" and sign.
For more information you can read our Conditions of Sale or contact us:
I've been trying to figure out what to do
• Telephone hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 13:00 and 15:00 to 17:00
•Customer assistance by telephone: +34 977460389
•Customer support email: i'm going to have to go